Content provided by John Clay’s Sidelines.
SEC links for Tuesday:
- In the Mobile Press-Register, Paul Finebaum asks if its time for a historic hire at Alabama.
- Mike Strange of the Knoxville News-Sentinel writes that talent is more than skin deep.
- Gary Laney of the Baton Rouge Advocate reports that LSU’s focus is on visiting Florida.
- Kevin Brockway of the Gainesville Sun writes on the ultimate Gator hangout, the barber shop.
- In the Tennessean, Bryan Mullen writes that Tennessee is struggling to keep focus on the court.
- Also in the Tennessean, Joe Biddle writes on a high-scoring high school star headed to Vandy.
- And Maurice Patton of the Tennessean reports that Vandy’s three-point shooting has not good.
- In the News-Sentinel, Mike Griffith reports that UT’s Scotty Hopson knows he must do more.
- In the Huntsville Times, Mark McCarter writes on Andre Smith’s problems.
- The AJC reports that Matt Stafford and Knowshon Moreno got passing grades at the NFL Combine.
- David Brandt of the Clarion-Ledger writes that Ole Miss is still searching for a 12th football game.
- Gentry Estes of the Mobile Press-Register writes on former Arkansas assistant and UAB head coach Mike Anderson who has found his groove at Missouri.