Content provided by John Clay’s Sidelines.
SEC links for Monday:
- Kyle Veazey of the Clarion-Ledger writes that new football coach Dan Mullen is pumping life into the Mississippi State program.
- Tim Tucker of the AJC writes that there is a debate about the future of the Georgia-Florida football game.
- Tony Barnhart of the AJC thinks that Erk Russell should be in the Hall of Fame.
- John Adams of the Knoxville News-Sentinel tells another tale of Tennessee misery.
- Doug Segrest of the Birmingham News previews this week’s SEC Baseball Tournament in Birmingham.
- The State has a report on a South Carolina baseball player who was arrested after a run-in with police.
- Randy Rosetta of The Advocate writes that pitching is the key for LSU.
- Maurice Patton of the Tennessean reports that Vanderbilt is limping into the conference baseball tournament.
- Nate Allen of the NW Arkansas Times writes that Arkansas baseball is hoping to put the wheels back on.
- Athens Banner-Herald has report on two-time defending NCAA champion Georgia tennis team being eliminated from this year’s tourney.