Content provided by John Clay’s Sidelines.
Big Blue Links for Tuesday:
- John Calipari’s mother loses her fight with cancer, reports Jerry Tipton of the Herald-Leader.
- Loss to UConn brings calls for unity as Cats get ready for Boston U., reports Tipton.
- Click here for my appearance on Tom Leach’s radio show on Monday.
- Kentucky looking to move past Maui thumping, writes Will Graves of the AP.
- Brett Dawson of the Courier-Journal reports that Kentucky’s big men are getting better.
- Did Kentucky panic in loss to Connecticut? asks Larry Vaught of the Danville Advocate-Messenger.
- Kentucky returns from Maui with lessons learned, writes Aaron Smith of the Kentucky Kernel.
- Eric Lindsey of Cat Scratches writes that Cats are trying to get past selfish tendencies.
- Kentuckian Channing Fugate has been key to Tennessee’s running success, writes Austin Ward of the Knoxville News-Sentinel.
- Football brings the blues to the Big Blue Nation, writes Glenn Logan of A Sea of Blue.