Content provided by John Clay’s Sidelines.
SEC links for Monday:
- Oregon overtakes Auburn for No. 1 spot in BCS, reports Evan Woodbery of the Mobile Press-Register.
- Mark Bradley of the AJC writes that it’s the coaching that is coming up short at Georgia.
- Bulldogs are trying to keep a positive mindset, reports Marc Weiszer of the Athens Banner-Herald.
- Historical Auburn offense started with the right hire, writes Jon Solomon of the Birmingham News.
- Florida thinks it has found the winning edge, writes Robbie Andreu of the Gainesville Sun.
- Brandon Marcello of the Clarion-Ledger reports that Dan Mullen is eager to improve the Mississippi State offense.
- South Carolina is without cornerback as it prepares for Arkansas, reports Travis Haney of the Charleston Post and Courier.
- John Adams of the Knoxville News-Sentinel writes that Tennessee still has plenty to play for in November.
- Tennessee football freshman charged with assault, reports Wes Rucker of the Chattanooga Times Free Press.
- Ole Miss defense left in shreds, writes Parrish Alford of the NE Mississippi Daily Journal.