Content provided by John Clay’s Sidelines.
SEC links for Monday:
- Chris Low of espn.com makes his SEC bowl projections. (Kentucky in the Liberty.)
- Florida basketball is back in the spotlight, writes Kevin Brockway of the Gainesville Sun.
- A win over Georgia on Saturday gives Auburn the SEC West title, reports Jay G. Tate of the Montgomery Advertiser.
- And Georgia under Mark Richt has had trouble with ranked teams, writes Jeff Schultz of the AJC.
- South Carolina’s title dream remains alive despite loss to Arkansas, writes Travis Haney of the Charleston Post and Courier.
- LSU earns some respect with its win over the Crimson Tide, writes Randy Rosetta of The Advocate.
- The Tigers were motivated by criticism, writes Glenn Guilbeau of the Shreveport Times.
- Arkansas breaks into new territory, writes Harry King of the Arkansas News.
- Grieving Mississippi State gets ready for Alabama, reports Brandon Marcello of the Clarion-Ledger.
- For Tennessee, a bowl game would not be as important as the practice time, writes John Adams of the Knoxville News-Sentinel.