Content provided by John Clay’s Sidelines.
Big Blue Links for Saturday:
- Kentucky says it has new information in the Kanter case, reports Jerry Tipton of the Herald-Leader.
- Andy Katz of espn.com writes that UK wants to frame Kanter case in terms of Newton decision.
- Kentucky-North Carolina always ranks as a big game, writes Jerry Tipton of the Herald-Leader.
- Kentucky hopes Harrison Barnes stays in his Carolina funk, so writes me.
- The sky is not falling for Barnes, writes Dana O’Neil of espn.com.
- College hasn’t been easy for this first-team All-American, writes Jeff Goodman of Fox Sports.
- Barnes on a rough road, writes Dan Wiederer of the Fayetteville Observer.
- North Carolina is looking to its rookies, writes Robbi Pickeral of the Raleigh News and Observer.
- Blue-chip recruits for a high stakes game, says Brett Dawson of the Courier-Journal.
- Kentucky volleyball’s rally falls short at Purdue in NCAA Tournament, reports UK Athletics.
- Kentucky gets a test on Tobacco Road, writes Gary Parrish of CBSSports.com.
- DeAndre Liggins and Darius Miller give UK its backbone, writes Jason King of Yahoo Sports.
- UK target Lamar Dawson shines in high school title game, reports Larry Vaught of the Danville Advocate-Messenger.
- Gregg Doyel of CBS Sports says it’s not too late for the NCAA to do the right thing on Kanter.
- There’s an identity crisis in Chapel Hill, writes Mike DeCourcy of the Sporting News.
- Barnes is at the center of the game, writes Aaron Beard of the AP.