Content provided by John Clay’s Sidelines.
Big Blue Links for Thursday:
- The state of North Carolina is a basketball dynasty, writes Ben Cohen of the Wall Street Journal.
- Roy Williams tells Harrison Barnes’ critics to stop picking on the kid, writes Brianna Gorman of the Durham Sun-Herald.
- Barnes facing unrealistic expectations, says Sean Keeler of the Des Moines Register.
- North Carolina is struggling to regain form, writes Mike Lopresti of USA Today.
- While Newton skates, Kanter waits, writes Mike DeCourcy of the Sporting News.
- Young Cats are eager to play North Carolina, says Larry Vaught of the Danville Advocate-Messenger.
- It’s family first for John Calipari, writes Matt May of the Cats Pause.
- Finally getting healthy, UK women look to Louisville, reports Jennifer Smith of the Herald-Leader.
- Mitch Barnhart says a new basketball arena is in the city’s hands, reports Chip Cosby of the H-L.
- Brett Dawson of the Courier-Journal reports that Brandon Knight is adjusting to a pass-first mentality.
- Good numbers mask UK’s major weakness, writes Chase Sewell of the Frankfort State-Journal.
- UK volleyball faces tough region in NCAA Tournament, reports Ethan Levine of the Kentucky Kernel.
- Eric Lindsey of Cat Scratches writes that UK volleyball team is catching fire at right time.
- Bleed Blue Kentucky on Lamar Dawson making the radio rounds.
- A Sea of Blue bounces back, and looks forward.
- Is the stage set for Kanter? asks Evan Hilbert of AOL FanHouse.