1. Did a UCF player punch a Georgia player after the Liberty Bowl?
2. Kevin Scarbinsky: Anyone still think the SEC is down?
3. If it seems like there were a lot of points scored in yesterday’s bowl games – you are correct. Highest January 1st total in history.
4. Following another bowl loss – South Carolina plays the what if game.
5. The LSU football team has arrived in Dallas for Friday’s Cotton Bowl.
6. This will be the 50th meeting between LSU and Texas A&M.
7. How Oregon’s receivers match-up against Auburn’s defensive secondary.
8. It took three years but Ryan Mallett and Terrelle Prior are finally playing each other.
9. The highs and lows of the 2010 Tennessee football team.
10. How predictions about the 2010 Kentucky football team turned out.
11. UK’s co-defensive coordinator Rick Minter has a no-nonsense style.
12. Boston College 85 – South Carolina 70. Gamecocks have dropped three of last four.
13. Does a weak SEC West give those teams an advantage in the conference tournament?
14. Rick Pitino likes Kentucky’s chances in a weakened SEC.
15. The struggling Tennessee basketball team needs to play better defense.
16. Time for Bruce Pearl to make some “tough decisions.”
17. The Ole Miss basketball teams hopes to be back at full strength by the time conference play starts next weekend.
18. Vandy plays Davidson today.