1. Florida 70 – Kentucky 68. Wildcats now 1-4 on the road in SEC play.
2. First time John Calipari has suffered back-to-back losses since 2005.
3. Came down to a matchup between Kenny Boynton vs. Brandon Knight.
4. Knight impressive in his return to his home state.
5. Chandler Parsons key to Florida victory.
6. Georgia 81 – Auburn 72 (OT). Jeremy Price: “We’re kind of lucky to win tonight.”
7. Price scores 22 points, had 14 rebounds, four blocked shots and a bloody eye.
8. Earnest Ross scores 30 as Auburn’s upset effort falls just short.
9. Alabama 65 – Tennessee 60 (OT). Tide’s defense delivers again.
10. JaMychel Green perfect from the free-throw line in OT.
11. Vols four of 20 from beyond 3-point arc.
12. Mike Strange: “That’s four games – Charlotte, Southern Cal, Florida and now Alabama – where someone couldn’t step up and make a game-winning play.”
13. Bruce Pearl will be back on the sidelines Tuesday night in Lexington.
14. Vanderbilt 78 – South Carolina 60. Four Commodores in double-figures.
15. Mississippi State 58 – LSU 57. Dee Bost delivers down the stretch.
16. Three turnovers in the last two minutes for the Tigers.
17. Ole Miss 69 – Arkansas 60. Reginald Buckner with eight blocked shots.
18. Razorbacks miss 9 of 22 free throws in the second half.
19. Cyrus Kouandjio signs with Alabama.
20. Facebook played a role in the decision.
21. Junior college defensive lineman John Jenkins signs with Georgia.
22. Jenkins could be key to Georgia’s defense in 2011.
23. Rodney Garner and Todd Grantham talk about Jenkins.
24. Florida is waiting for Jacoby Brissett’s LOI.
25. Police called in as Phil Simms has words for Desmond Howard. Howard once called Phil’s son, Matt Simms, one of the three worst QB’s in the SEC.
26. Kevin Scarbinsky: “Oversigning has become as much a part of Saban’s persona as talking with his hands.”
27. Mark Bradley: “When an Uga dies, I put journalistic neutrality on a shelf.”
28. Team Texas beats Team Nation.
29. Expecting a close Super Bowl? Don’t bet on it.
30. Why certain topics go viral on Twitter and others do not.