1. Kentucky spring football game – QB Morgan Newton stands out.
2. Coach Joker Phillips really likes his football team.
3. Position-by-position breakdown of the 2011 Kentucky team.
4. Departing star Randall Cobb looks forward to an NFL future.
5. LSU’s Patrick Peterson has the talent to be the first player taken in this weeks’ NFL draft.
6. Petersons’ strengths and weaknesses.
7. Marcell Dareus meets Sports Science.
8. Plenty of love for Mark Ingram and A.J. Green in the upcoming NFL draft.
9. Georgia lineman Clint Boling projects as a potential second or third round pick this week.
10. Thoughts on dueling quarterback competitions at both Alabama and Auburn.
11. “I’m just not sure, with all that talent out the door at Auburn, that the starting quarterback is going to make that big of a difference this fall.”
12. Jim Kleinpeter breaks down the QB competitions at seven different SEC schools.
13. How does Tennessee football compare to a year ago? “Light years ahead,” says coach Derek Dooley.
15. A countdown to the NFL draft with a series on the best Florida player taken in each round of the draft.
16. Expect at least 15 players from the Sunshine State to get drafted.
17. Shuffling the Ole Miss football schedule.
18. Dan Mullen likes the idea of co-coordinators.
19. Bob Knight’s fascination with Kentucky basketball.
20. How Big 10 football lost its way – NFL draft stats tell the story.
21. Potential trades at the NFL draft involve SEC talent.
22. 1981 – the year that everything changed.