1. SEC Commissioner Mike Slive: “”The First Amendment will be alive and well in Destin.”
2. Just how big a problem is oversigning?
3. An incoming freshman who could be South Carolina’s starting left tackle by fall.
4. Kevin Scarbinsky likes the idea of an Alabama/Auburn alumni scrimmage game to raise money for storm victims.
5. What motivates the top running back recruit in the state of Alabama.
6. How much are schools willing to pay for recruiting information? Alabama doled out $218,000 to recruiting services over the past three years. At Auburn, the bill came to $99,000.
7. What’s the cost of an Auburn scholarship?
8. Cam Newton channels Justin Bieber.
10. The Rivals All-Senior basketball team. Two of the players are from the SEC.
11. A clean sweep for the Florida Gators this year.
12. More expansion talk – from the Big East conference
13. “I miss it to this day,” – 74-year old Tom Osborne on his love for coaching.
14. Is Atlanta a lousy sports city?
15. The 10 states where Wal-Mart is everywhere. No surprise – five of the 10 are in SEC country.