1. John Clay on vacated wins - wake up and smell the Internet, Grandma.
2. Mark Wiedmer: “I think the NCAA is going to gently move away from hammering schools and inch toward hammering the individuals responsible for violating those rules.”
3. Scott Rabalais: “Criticizing (Jordan) Jefferson is unfair.”
4. Rotnei Clarke’s decision to go public backfires.
5. Alabama – Auburn and the lost decade of NBA talent.
6. Who had the better year in 2010/2011 - Kentucky or Louisville?
7. With only six seniors on the two-deep depth chart, leadership could be an issue for the Tennessee football team.
8. A challenge modern technology has yet to figure out – syncing radio play-by-play with television pictures.
9. Unsigned NFL rookies cut the grass to pay the bills.
10. Every wiffle ball in the country starts here.