1. Parks and Rec scandal at
Pawnee the University of Georgia puts eligibility of two players at risk.
2. Will it be baseball, Auburn or Wisconsin? Russell Wilson hopes to decide by Friday.
3. Kevin Scarbinsky: “Finally. At last. We found someone that can keep up with SEC football. It’s SEC baseball.”
4. David Climer on the business of college sports: “It has proved to be one of the few true recession-proof lines of work in the U.S.”
5. John Clay: “Try resolving the current fractured relationship that is Kentucky vs. the NCAA. You might have a better chance getting Charlie Sheen back on Two and a Half Men.”
6. Florida’s relationship with the NCAA is just fine, thank you.
7. What’s the harder job - SEC defensive lineman or NASCAR jackman? Former Kentucky Wildcat Mark Jacobs has done both.
8. Rapid ticket sales have Mississippi State thinking stadium expansion – soon.
9. Does LSU need a bigger stadium?
10. Florida vs. Alabama in October – never too early for a preview.
11. Early recruiting rankings - Tennessee is a disappointment, Vanderbilt a surprise.
12. What is is that makes Mark Richt cry?
13. Mark Fox’s assistant coaches get pay raises – he gets some buyout protection.
15. Malik Jackson shows off his new VOLS tattoo.
16. Brandon Knight gets introduced in Detroit.
17. Damon Stoudamire told Terrance Jones to return to school at Kentucky.
18. Five best weekday games in college football this fall.
19. Best NBA mock drafter.