1. Arkansas running back Knile Davis can bench press 430 pounds, squat 550 pounds and run a 40-yard dash in 4.29 seconds.
2. Expect a better running game from Tennessee this year.
4. Tennessee defensive end Malik Jackson has delivered some bulletin board material for SEC opponents.
5. Jadeveon Clowney: “I’m ready to have a big season…”
6. ESPN wants South Carolina and Vanderbilt to kick off the 2012 season.
8. Putting the Iron Bowl rivalry in perspective - from Afghanistan.
11. A preseason view and ranking of the Bulldogs.
12, A Level 1 secondary violation for Georgia over an inadvertent text message.
14. Don’t forget State’s Vick Ballard when discussing the conference’s running backs.
15. Want to win a national championship? It starts with the defensive line.
17. The city of Memphis is a SEC melting pot.
18. The genius of John Calipari was on display this week.
19. What would you do? Go to college or take $7.5 million?