1. Alabama issues a revised report on secondary violations – total of 36, down from 44.
2. Kevin Scarbinsky: “Six months later, after beating him on the field, Chizik continues to get the better of Kelly.”
3. Scott Rabalais: (E)njoying a chuckle at Oregon’s expense may be whistling past a graveyard. LSU also paid Lyles $6,000 for recruiting services.”
4. Former Kentucky star and director of basketball operations Tony Delk is headed to New Mexico State.
5. Mark Wiedmer on the candidates for a new Tennessee AD: “(W) ill any of those folks want the job enough to embrace UT chancellor Jimmy Cheek as their boss?”
6. John Adams on predicting Tennessee victories this fall: “The great debate is often six and eight.”
7. Derek Dooley’s Vol For Life program is embraced by new players.
8. One year after a DUI arrest and resignation, former Georgia AD Damon Evans tries to get on with his life.
9. Still some doubts about Jordan Jefferson.
10. LSU’s non-conference basketball opponents this year.
11. Jordan McRae gives Tennessee basketball fans some hope this season.
12. An Ole Miss signee awaits a ruling from the NCAA.
13. Will the Ole Miss defense be any better this year?
14. Mississippi State football tries to fill out its scheduled for 2012 – don’t expect a BCS opponent for that last slot.
16. Some trap games to watch out for.
17. How the SEC on CBS could look this fall.