That would make no sense to get Florida State. That already have the Florida market locked down basically. The best choice for the second team would be Missouri with two major media markets in Kansas City and St. Louis
1. Tommy Hicks of The Mobile Press-Register believes Texas A&M and Oklahoma would fit right in with the SEC.
2. Chip Brown of Orangebloods.com writes that the SEC has called “an emergency meeting to address the possible addition of Texas A&M.” (If so, we know of at least one SEC president/chancellor who is away from his office and won’t be attending.)
3. Chuck Carlton of The Dallas Morning News writes that SEC and A&M officials met in New Orleans in recent months.
4. Andy Staples of SI.com wonders if all the realignment dominoes are about to fall.
5. Sources are telling The Palm Beach Post that Florida State officials have been flirting with the SEC for several months. A source close to FSU — whoever that may be — told the paper, “This is real.”