1. “Georgia HAS to beat Boise State when they meet in Atlanta…”
3. Wide receiver Israel Troupe cited by police.
4. Les Miles on the start of LSU practice: ”We like getting outside and … tasting the grass.”
7. Mississippi State begins practice. “On Wednesday, they slept. Today, they’ll sweat.”
8. Kentucky defense produced only 16 takeaways in 13 games last year – turnovers a big focus.
10. Huge expectations for wide receiver Durron Carter – son of Cris.
11. The Tide’s Darrington Sentimore will transfer to a JUCO – he’s the seventh player to leave since the end of last season.
12. Freshmen pass catchers at Auburn have a great opportunity – team returns only one receiver with more than three catches last year.
14. The star of the day at Auburn’s first practice? The new practice facility.
15. James Stone is the rock in the middle of the Tennessee offensive line.
18. Breaking down Florida’s special teams.
19. Vanderbilt freshmen excited to get started.
20. Who can stop the SEC from winning another BCS title? The SEC.
21. A roundup of key players and returning starters for all 12 schools.
22. The KFC Yum Center in Louisville, Lady Gaga and John Calipari.
23. “No truth to the rumor that Cal is looking into scheduling exhibitions in Knoxville, Gainesville and Durham, N.C.”
25. The cost of covering college athletes’ full expenses.
26. An Alabama ethics commission says high school coaches accompanying prospects on recruiting trips can receive free tickets to games.