1. Jordan Jefferson’s attorney files motion to dismiss charges against the suspended LSU quarterback.
2. New York Times: Syracuse and Pitt are talking to the ACC.
3. Both the University of Texas and Oklahoma Board of Regents are scheduled to meet Monday.
4. ESPN: “New buyout increase will make it almost impossible for ACC teams to leave conference. Rumors. Squashed.”
5. Mississippi State loses right guard Tobias Smith for the year.
6. LSU’s offensive line showed its depth on Thursday night.
7. Scott Rabalais on the LSU offense: It’s straightforward, old-fashioned football, and unapologetically so.
8. “You sure you want a slice of this, A&M?”
9. Top college football market in America? Birmingham.
10. Breaking down the postgame handshake.
11. Shaking hands with a recruit may have gotten John Calipari into some (minor) trouble.