1. So, Mark Richt and Derek Dooley - what have you done for me lately?
2. John Adams on Tennessee-Georgia: “No matter how the game and season turn out, both can look forward to next year. The Vols will start only four seniors; the Bulldogs, six.”
4. Florida questions for a LSU writer.
5. John Chavis on Tyrann Mathieu: “I love me some honey badger.”
6. Dennis Dodd on Steve Spurrier’s commitment to play Connor Shaw the entire game: “Is that a promise or a threat?”
7. Report: Florida forward Cody Larson won’t serve jail time in South Dakota. He had been arrested back in 2010 for allegedly facilitating the use of hydrocordone in his home.