1. For Florida to beat Florida State, it’s all on the line(s).
2. Billy Donovan’s hoops Gators haven’t forgotten that tonight’s opponent — Jacksonville — beat ‘em in overtime last year.
3. Between dismissals, suspensions and injuries, it’s been a tumultuous year for the tailback position at Georgia.
4. UGA’s defense better be ready for a triple-option test from Georgia Tech.
5. Despite rumors, Joker Phillips says there’s no need to talk about his job status at Kentucky because AD Mitch Barnhart said mid-season that he’ll return next year.
6. Cat fans will be screeching over this one — the NCAA passed a rule barring high school players in non-scholastic events from playing on a collegiate campus. The new rule nixed plans for “Rumble in Rupp” scrimmages just 36 hours prior to their start.
7. South Carolina needs defensive end Jadeveon Clowney – concussed last week against The Citadel — against Clemson’s high-powered offense.
8. Gamecocks quarterbacks coach GA Mangus isn’t answering questions about why the NCAA wants to meet with him as part of its investigation into an extra benefits case.
9. Carolina’s hoop squad has already lost to Elon and Tennessee State, so tonight’s game with #1 North Carolina looks to be a pretty tough task.
10. Juco defensive tackle Mo Couch has made big strides at Tennessee this fall.
11. Despite being used in a variety of ways, freshman linebacker Curt Maggitt has had a solid year for the Vols.
12. Vanderbilt’s James Franklin has given his struggling kicker a vote of confidence.
13. Ex-Vandy assistant King Rice will lead Monmouth into Memorial Gym tonight.
14. Alabama has been repeating its “Never Again” mantra since last year’s Iron Bowl.
15. The Crimson Tide ground game will try to run over and around Auburn’s young defense.
16. Here are five reasons Alabama could win the Iron Bowl.
17. And here are five reasons Auburn could win tomorrow’s game.
18. Gene Chizik has opened up about his team’s season and the importance of the Iron Bowl.
19. Quarterback Clint Moseley says Gus Malzahn is “getting frustrated” by Auburn’s offensive woes.
20. SEC and national title hopes are riding on today’s Arkansas-LSU game.
21. The game will mark the end of an emotional week for UA.
22. Here are five keys for the Razorbacks.
23. If Arkansas wins today, it will put a lot of pressure on the BCS’ human voters.
24. LSU finally gets to play a big game at home this season.
25. John Chavis’ defense is geared up for Bobby Petrino’s passing attack.
26. Here are some keys to a Tiger victory.
27. Senior offensive lineman has a vendetta for Arkansas.
28. The legs of quarterback Barry Brunetti might have more to do with Ole Miss’ Egg Bowl chances than his arm.
29. Houston Nutt is worried that some of his young Rebels have lost their focus.
30. The Egg Bowl is a defining moment for Magnolia State coaches and players. It’s certainly helped Dan Mullen’s bank account.
31. Rick Stansbury could be without two starters tonight against UT-Martin.