2. Lane Kiffin and the lost recruiting class at Tennessee.
3. John Adams: “The player attrition — resulting, in part, from two head-coaching changes — has been stunning.”
4. A hard 25-man signing cap could mean an “absolute public relations nightmare” on signing day.
5. “Between now and signing day, nobody has more to gain than Florida, Auburn, FSU and Georgia,” said ESPN’s Tom Luginbill.
7. “A perfect storm of events” for the class at LSU.
8. Vanderbilt forced to play defense. Team focuses on keeping existing commitments.
9. National signing day and ESPNU. “This has become a bit of a Christmas morning type of day for college football fans.”
11. Wednesday’s signing day doesn’t mean the process is over for some players.
12. Razorbacks’ Joe Adams named South MVP but North wins Senior Bowl 23-13.
13. Georgia’s Brandon Boykin leaves with an injured leg.
14. “On the Gulf Coast, whether you’re a big football fan or not, you know that the most important event on the social calendar between the end of college bowl season and the beginning of Mardi Gras is the Senior Bowl.”
15. More than 49-million people attended college football games in 2011 - a new record.
16. Auburn long-snapper Josh Harris is a NFL prospect.
17. Recalling the day the New England Patriots played a home game – at Legion Field in Birmingham, Alabama.
18. The outsized influence of quarterbacks on the NFL game.