1. Selfishness is a good thing for Auburn hoopster Kenny Gabriel.
2. Strong bench play is helping Alabama turn its season around.
3. Micheal Sanchez’s bum shoulder just means more adversity of the Arkansas basketball team.
4. This writer finds it ironic that Jordan Jefferson — a player Les Miles was so loyal to — has decided to speak out about poor coaching in the BCS title game. (Excellent point.)
5. Jefferson, by the way, has pleaded innocent to charges stemming from an infamous preseason bar fight.
6. Dee Bost and Arnett Moultrie led MSU to a 70-60 home win over Ole Miss last night.
7. For the Rebels, the loss was a hit to their slim NCAA Tournament hopes.
8. For the Bulldogs, it was further evidence that State has a world of potential.