6. Tennesssee signee gets the chance to watch his future teammates in action.
7. Gator forward Will Yeguete leaves the game with a concussion.
8. Ole Miss 61 – Auburn 54. After leading by as many as 11 points early in the second half, Tigers fall short on the road – again.
9. What did Ole Miss coach Andy Kennedy tell his team at halftime? “You can only kick the dog so much.”
10. Kentucky 69 – Vanderbilt 63. ”Two teams slugging it out,” said John Calipari.
11. John Clay: The Cats took the punch, and punched right back, and landed the knockout blow.”
12. Wildcats all but unbeatable?
13. Vanderbilt rallies from 13-down to go up by four points only to fall short in the end.
14. Welcome to “GameDay,” the ESPN road show that never ends.
15. Mike Herndon: “Funny how one conference winning six straight national titles can force even the most stubborn rats to abandon the sinking BCS ship.”
16. Seth Emerson: The playoffs are coming.
17. Scott Rabalais on the BCS title loss for LSU: “Enough. It is indeed past time to move on.”
18. As many as five former Alabama players could land in the first round of the NFL draft.
19. Ole Miss officials like their new deal with Nike.
20. Give the equipment to the schools and make the money off the fans.
21. New Ole Miss coach Hugh Freeze thinks developing relationships will pay off in recruiting.
22. Tennessee coaches reflect on the crazed countdown to football’s signing day.
23. A focus on recruiting to improve special teams play at Kentucky.
24. “Hell Week” at Mississippi State.
25. Tougher penalties proposed for NCAA violations.