1. Florida will have to adjust its frontcourt with Will Yeguete injured and out.
2. Georgia cornerback Sanders Commings — already suspended for two games by Mark Richt — has been put on probation by the school and will have to attend anger management classes and do community service.
3. Kentucky’s basketball team is known for its defense, but those guys play a little bit of offense, too.
4. John Calipari says senior Darius Miller is the glue to his team.
5. Former South Carolina quarterback Stephen Garcia says he’s spoken with the Atlanta Falcons and several other NFL teams.
6. The Gamecock basketball team needs to hit 3s… but it can’t.
7. Tennessee has now won 11 out of its last 12 at home after beating Ole Miss.
8. Seldom-used Dwight Miller came up big for the Vols last night.
9. With last night’s win over South Carolina, Vanderbilt has now held three SEC foes to under 50 points.
10. Alabama’s basketball team is moving forward.
11. Arkansas will be looking for a confidence-boosting win when Bama visits Bud Walton Arena tonight.
12. Freshman guard BJ Young says the game with the Tide is a “must win.”
13. LSU showed resiliency in its win over Georgia last night.
14. Once on the NCAA Tournament bubble, Ole Miss has lost three in a row and appears headed to the NIT… at best.
15. Reginald Buckner wasn’t himself due to knee pain in last night’s loss at Tennessee.
16. This writer wonders why MSU hasn’t played all season with the passion and heart it showed against Kentucky this week.
17. MRI tests have revealed a deep bone bruise to Rodney Hood’s knee and State officials aren’t sure when he’ll return.