1. Remember the guy Tim McGraw played in “The Blind Side”? Sean Tuohy wants to be the AD at Ole Miss.
2. Mike Bianchi: “He’s not just Urban Liar anymore, he’s Urban Hypocrite as well.”
3. Alabama’s early enrollees spoke on Friday. You won’t hear them again until 2013.
4. When nobody cares if you flip schools.
5. A Madden ’12 NFL tournament is part of the team-building process at Tennessee.
6. Cap on signing class comes back to burn the Volunteers.
7. Tennessee makes the Derrick Ansley hire official on Friday.
8. Adam Henry is the new wide receivers coach at LSU.
9. Steve Spurrier fills the final vacancy in the South Carolina staff.
10. Signing day turns adults into children.
11. Happy 25th birthday - 3-point shot.
14. Ole Miss at Alabama. When Alabama scores 70 or more points or when opponents shoot less than 40% - Crimson Tide is almost a lock to win. Rebels should be rested - they’ve had a week off between games.
15. Alabama still controls its tournament destiny.
16. Vanderbilt at Florida. A battle between two veteran coaches, Billy Donovan and Kevin Stallings have known one another for almost 20 years. With Vandy today and Kentucky on Tuesday, a key stretch for the Gators.
18. Calipari on Darrin Horn: “South Carolina’s hard. Hard deal to get going.”
19. Georgia at Tennessee. Kentavious Caldwell-Pope hits the freshman wall. Bulldogs struggling offensively – shooting less than 40% as a team. The Vols’ Cameron Tatum can identify – he’s in a 1-for-21 shooting slump.
20. Jerry Palm and Joe Lunardi agree on five SEC teams that should make the NCAA tournament. They disagree on a possible sixth.
21. Does the Big Ten have more integrity than the SEC?
22. New York Times rips the NCAA. NCAA fires back.