1. Someone accidentally shattered Alabama’s crystal football BCS trophy. (Here’s guessing they can afford to replace the $30,000 item.)
2. Bama’s players will be heading to DC to meet the President on Thursday and they’ll have their new championship rings to show to him.
3. At Auburn, spring progress is giving way to summer expectations.
4. Tiger players bought into their new coordinators, Scot Loeffler and Brian VanGorder.
5. This writer says Auburn’s clearly better off without Mike Dyer.
6. This is behind a paywall, but Arkansas fundraisers say they’ve not lost a single donor since Bobby Petrino’s dismissal.
7. The Razorbacks will enter Week Two of their coaching search (or interim search) tomorrow.
8. This writer says the Petrino scandal is just the latest in a long Arkansas football soap opera.
9. New coach Johnny Jones remembers the glory days of LSU basketball.
10. Ole Miss would best be served by finding a true leader in its quarterback race this weekend.
11. Mississippi State’s Malcolm Johnson is not your typical tight end.
12. Kevin Sumlin says Texas A&M still hasn’t picked a starting quarterback.
13. Florida’s Billy Donovan will be head coach for the 2012 FIBA Americas U18 Championships.
14. Georgia’s coordinators break down the Bulldogs’ 2012 spring practice session.
15. UGA has the toughest drug policy in the SEC and AD Greg McGarity says they’re not going to change it.
16. The press conference of John Calipari and five Kentucky basketball players has been moved to 7pm ET this evening.
17. Frank Martin has given sophomore Damontre Harris permission to seek a transfer which means South Carolina with only two returning starters and one of those — Bruce Ellington — won’t join the team until after football season.
18. A quiet spring was a good thing for the Gamecocks.
19. Tennessee coaches want their players focused during the final week of spring drills.
20. Vol kicker Michael Palardy is hoping for a better season in 2012.
21. Here’s a look back at Missouri’s spring practice.
22. Alex Oriakhi’s impact with Mizzou could be big.
23. This year’s Music City Bowl will kickoff at noon ET on New Year’s Eve.