1. While Alabama’s team enjoys its visit to the White House…
2. Tide receiver DeAndrew White has been hospitalized with a concussion following an altercation on the Tuscaloosa Strip.
3. There’s quiet optimism at Auburn as the Tigers head into summer.
4. Quarterback Tyler Wilson and receiver Marquel Wade have been tearing it up for Arkansas this spring.
5. “There are no real obstacles” to expanding LSU’s football stadium.
6. The state college board has cleared MSU to issue up to $82 million in bonds to finance its own plan to expand Davis Wade Stadium.
7. MSU hoopster Jalen Steele plans to stand strong… as the the Dogs’ last man standing.
8. This writer says Ole Miss needs to create some positive vibes as summer nears.
9. There’s still a long way to go in Texas A&M’s quarterback battle.
10. Ex-Florida guard Erving Walker will wind up paying $301 for a $3 taco he tried to nab last month.
11. Here’s one writer’s view of the 10 best players on Florida’s football team.
12. Tony Barnhart says it’s a fact that Georgia has a good team… and that it’s getting a break in its SEC schedule.
13. Kentucky linebacker Alvin Dupree is looking to perfect his game.
14. In an “exit interview,” hoops star Anthony Davis says his decision to leave UK for the NBA was tough.
15. Here’s a look at the good, the bad and the uncertain from South Carolina’s spring drills.
16. Tennessee’s football assistants can make some big bucks by reaching a bowl game this year.
17. With five starters leaving, no one’s quite sure what to expect from Vanderbilt basketball next season.
18. There’s more to Missouri’s wide receivers than just numbers.
BONUS — Here at MrSEC.com we cover football and men’s basketball. That’s 28 teams and that’s plenty. But we would be remiss if we failed to mention the retirement of Tennessee women’s basketball coach Pat Summitt. She has been an ambassador for her school, the Southeastern Conference and her sport. Her accomplishments are unlikely to ever be duplicated.