1. The Bobby Petrino investigation: 911 call released. What did state trooper Lance King know about the crash?
2. The couple that transported Petrino and Jessica Dorrell go into hiding?
3. Is this a problem for Arkansas or just for the coach?
4. Former NFL safety Lawyer Milloy: “Just because he knows X’s and O’s doesn’t mean he’s a nice person.”
5. Has acting head coach Taver Johnson spoken to Petrino since the revelation: “I really haven’t had much contact with Coach.”
6. Instant impact on the gridiron? Keep your eye on these early enrolling freshmen on SEC campuses.
8. Will Muschamp wants a power running game.
9. Running backs impress during Friday’s scrimmage at Tennessee.
10. Linebacker Herman Lathers wants to be in the middle of the Tennessee 3-4 defense this fall.
11. Vol offensive lineman Antonio Richardson is 6’6″ and 325 lbs. ”An NFL team would be tempted to draft Richardson on looks alone.”
12. One week from their spring game – more questions than answers at Georgia.
13. Georgia’s assistant strength and secondary coach is leaving to train special forces for the U.S. military.
14. With the spring game over at LSU, what have we learned about the Tigers?
15. Expect to see South Carolina defensive lineman Jadeveon Clowney move between tackle and end this fall.
18. Nick Saban on spring practice at Alabama: ”We’re not disappointed in where we’re at, but we’re certainly not satisfied, either.”
20. Kick-return candidates at Alabama.
21. Trent Johnson could be named the new basketball coach at TCU on Monday.
22. If the Johnson to TCU rumors are true – that could turn out to be a good thing for both the coach and LSU.
23. South Carolina forward Anthony Gill may transfer.
24. Mark Bradley: “Has one-and-done cheapened the college game? Absolutely.”
25. How do you evaluate top high school football talent across the country? If you’re Tom Lemming, you drive between 55,000 and 60,000 miles in a four-month span.
26. Tiger Woods blows up at Augusta: ”I think we can safely say Tiger has lost his game … and his mind,” CBS analyst Nick Faldo said on air.
27. Former NFL lineman Warren Sapp files for bankruptcy – but he does have 240 pairs of Air Jordan shoes.