1. Rebels end non-conference play 3-1, first shutout since 2008.
2. Quarterback Bo Wallace left the game with a shoulder injury.
3. Backup QB Barry Brunetti rushes for a game-high 67 yards, Rebels rush for 304 on the day.
Florida 38 – Kentucky 0
4. Florida defense with three first-half interceptions.
5. For the second straight year, Gators start the year 4-0 under Will Muschamp.
6. Bruised shoulder forces starting Kentucky quarterback Maxwell Smith to sit this one out. Joker Phillips: ”Max wanted to go and was willing to take a shot, but I was not willing to do that to him, to our football team.”
7. Backup QB Morgan Newton just 7-of-21 for 48 yards.
Alabama 40 – Florida Atlantic 7
8. Alabama linebacker Nico Johnson: “We had a great week of practice and had the right intensity, the right mindset. We carried that into the game.”
9. Crimson Tide used 69 players in the victory.
10. Alabama kicks field goals on four drives. “Considering the opponent, that was a concern.”