1. Ole Miss offensive tackle Emmanual McCray: ”Some of these SEC teams haven’t turned out to be what everybody thought they’d be so our schedule is looking lighter than before.
2. The Rebels offense goes up against a Tulane defense that has yet to record a sack and has forced only two turnovers.
Kentucky at Florida
3. In the last four games of this series – Florida has outscored Kentucky 94-3 in first quarter.
4. In general, Wildcats not good early. Outscored 109-28 in first quarter of last 16 games.
5. Goal for Florida? “Today’s storyline is about getting better…”
6. Kentucky has lost 25 straight to Florida but last year’s victory over Tennessee gives the Wildcats faith that all things eventually end.
Missouri at South Carolina
7. These two teams have met twice in bowl games – but this will be the first regular season matchup.
8. Look for the Gamecocks to start relying more on the running game.
9. Missouri’s offensive line will have it hands full. “There’s a lot of bests in this conference.”
10.A big concern for the Tigers – poor special teams play
Florida Atlantic at Alabama
11. Can the Tide make it three shutouts in a row? An Alabama defense hasn’t done that since 1966.
12. “According to the archives at covers.com, Alabama coach Nick Saban never has coached a team that has entered a game as such a big favorite.”