1. Arkansas quarterback Tyler Wilson and the chances of a Razorbacks victory. “Even if Wilson – listed a game-time decision – were 100 percent and able to play, Alabama would be favored to win. Without Wilson, the Razorbacks’ chances to beat the Crimson Tide diminish drastically.”
2. Arkansas will battle the Crimson Tide and the weather – “rain gear a must.”
3. Razorbacks tight end Chris Gragg: “We still feel like we’re a top 10 team.”
4. Arkansas AD Jeff Long: “One game does not make a season.”
5. Tony Barnhart: “Arkansas is going to lose this game. The only question is how bad it is going to be and whether or not John L. Smith can hold this team together through the rest of the schedule. I have a bad, bad feeling about this. “
Florida at Tennessee
7. Both Derek Dooley and Will Muschamp coached under Nick Saban at LSU and then with the Miami Dolphins. Today they “meet at a remarkably similar crossroads as two tradition-rich programs strive for their old places of national prominence.”
8. Florida running back Mike Gillislee and freshman linebacker Antonio Morrison were relative unknowns before the season started – they’ll play key roles today.
9. “After two small steps forward, the Volunteers have a chance to take a big leap in the right direction.”
10. Tennessee to retire Johnny Majors’ jersey before tonight’s game.