1. TCU – LSU to open 2013 season at Cowboys Stadium?
2. One way to look at at the game tonight in Baton Rouge: “LSU is only at the halfway point of one of its longest preseasons in history.”
3. “Florida-Tennessee game is basically an elimination game.”
4. “If Bobby Petrino had never wrecked a motorcycle, it was still going to be about Alabama.”
5. Update on the Mizzou QB situation: “A source close to Corbin Berkstresser told me last night that the redshirt freshman is prepared to play and excited for the chance…”
6. Missouri’s failed fake punt against Georgia drew attention, but the Tigers have always gambled under Gary Pinkel.
7. Lane Kiffin just the latest in a line of coaches that try – and fail – to muzzle the media.
8. B1G Ten’s agreement with Dish expires.
9. John Calipari on the people who attend his high-dollar fantasy camp. “They’re not here for funsies.”
10. Former Kentucky coach Bill Gillispie is out of the Mayo Clinic and back in Texas.