1.Crimson Tide build a 31-point first-half lead in front of a record-setting college crowd at Cowboys Stadium.
2. 140 rushing yards – 140 passing yards in the first half for Alabama.
3. New York Times: Alabama Shows It May Not Be No. 2 For Long
4. Drew Sharp: “Another painful reminder that the Southeastern Conference simply executes football at a much higher proficiency than anybody else.”
5. Matt Hayes: “If this was the benchmark of what could be in the race to catch the big, bad SEC, the rest of the field was just lapped.”
6. Gene Wojciechowski: “The Crimson Tide didn’t just beat the Wolverines 41-14; they toyed with them. Embarrassed them. Treated them like an honorary cupcake.”
7. Pat Forde: “Saban is close to building the perfect beast.”
8. Kevin Scarbinsky: “New year, new team, same story. It’s almost getting boring.”
9. College Football Talk: “This country has SEC fatigue, and why wouldn’t it?”
10. Alabama center Barret Jones: ”We’re hungry. And we’re coming for another championship.”