1. Mizzou quarterback James Franklin entered the game in the third quarter with just a touchdown lead – Tigers scored next 16 points.
2. Missouri ran the ball 47 times.
3. Tigers defensive tackle Sheldon Richardson returns a fumble 60 yards. Gary Pinkel: ”For a 295-pound guy, he can run,” Pinkel said. “And he can stiff-arm, too.”
4. Kentucky running back Raymond Sanders: ”It was frustrating because we basically gave them the game.”
5. John Clay: “Joker Phillips had a bad day.”
South Carolina 38 – Tennessee 35
6. Up 21-14, South Carolina lost running back Marcus Lattimore on a running play with five minutes to go in the second quarter. Steve Spurrier: ”I don’t know exactly where or how, but good things are going to happen for Marcus Lattimore.”
7. Lattimore out indefinitely.
8. Running back’s message to his teammates Friday night - play every game like it’s your last.
9. Vols come close but Jadeveon Clowney sacked their chances. “We were one play away from getting that touchdown.”
10. David Climer: “Did you really think the Vols were going to score?”