Georgia 68 – Tennessee. Video Highlights
1. Kentavious Caldwell-Pope leads the Bulldogs with 24 points. Georgia has won four straight in the SEC for the first time since 2003.
2. Vols never led in the game – commit 11 first-half turnovers.
Auburn 49 – Alabama 37. Video Highlights
3. Crimson Tide led by 10 points at halftime. Scored only 14 points in the second half. Fewest points for Alabama in a game since 1960.
4. Megaphone-carrying Cam Newton fires up the crowd and the Tigers. Allen Payne: “I hate to admit it, but I was paying attention to the student section, and I saw him out there leading cheers. I just heard the crowd, and it pumped me up. That’s great he was leading them on.”
LSU 57 – Vanderbilt 56. Video Highlights
5. Tigers hang on after leading by 13 at half. Third straight victory for the Tigers.
6. Vanderbilt coach Kevin Stallings: “We stopped guarding and we still had chances. Our guys hung in there and almost gave us a chance to win the ballgame.”
Ole Miss 93 – Mississippi State 75. Video Highlights
7. Marshall Henderson and Murphy Holloway combine for 55 points as Rebels snap two-game losing streak. Coach Andy Kennedy: “We had to stop the bleeding.”
8. Mississippi State coach Rick Ray on Henderson and Holloway. “We can’t have any success when their best two players do that.”