1. ESPN’s Joe Lunardi has Kentucky in the NCAA tournament with three SEC teams on the outside looking in.
2. Patrick Stevens of USA Today has Kentucky and Tennessee in. Alabama and Ole Miss have more work to do.
3. Tennessee’s win over Missouri is the biggest so far for second-year coach Cuonzo Martin.
4. Martin is proving to be a good fit at Tennessee, writes David Climer of the Tennessean.
5. Here’s a look at Georgia’s chances heading into the SEC tournament.
6. Alabama needs to win the SEC tournament to advance to the NCAA tournament, writes Mike DeCourcy.
7. There were different Senior Night wins for Kentucky and Louisville on Saturday.
8. In case you missed the SEC basketball tournament bracket, here it is.
9. Here’s a breakdown of the Alabama offensive line heading into spring practice.
10. LSU coach Les Miles discussed the use of twitter and social media following last week’s rumor.
11. Defensive end LaTroy Lewis is back for Tennessee after he tore his ACL playing pickup basketball last year.
12. There’s competition on Georgia’s offensive line despite the amount of experience returning.
13. South Carolina’s Dylan Thompson is becoming a more confident quarterback.
14. The SEC has some of the nation’s top quarterback battles this spring.
15. Indiana coach Tom Crean to a Michigan assistant: “You helped wreck our program.”
16. Jeff Borzello of CBSSports.com makes 16 conference tournament predictions.
17. Middle Tennessee State went from NCAA auto-lock to being among the bubble teams.