1. Arkansas sees first-round opponent Vanderbilt as “a dangerous team” entering tournament play.
2. Does Kentucky coach John Calipari relish the chance to play in the SEC tournament? “Not really.”
3. The Ole Miss basketball team has had to deal with pain tolerance this season.
4. Ole Miss guard Marshall Henderson was honored as the top college basketball player in the state of Mississippi.
5. Texas A&M star Elston Turner is “questionable” to play Wednesday. Auburn is preparing either way.
6. Florida coach Billy Donovan is disappointed in the lack of determination from his players.
7. Could Georgia make an SEC tourney run? It will play Florida if it beats LSU on Thursday.
8. LSU will need to contain Kentavious Caldwell-Pope when the Tigers play Georgia.
9. Tennessee will need fresh legs in order to make a long run into the SEC tournament.
10. Kentucky star freshman Nerlens Noel is set for surgery today to repair his injured knee.
11. Mississippi State’s players have continued to work despite a disappointing season.
12. Here’s a look at Alabama’s defensive line as the Crimson Tide prepares for spring practice.
13. Auburn assistant Scott Fountain is coaching for the first time in four years.
14. Defensive end Austin Flynn has decided to transfer from Arkansas.
15. Razorbacks coach Bret Bielema was picked to have the best first season among new SEC coaches.
16. LSU’s group of running backs will be a “good place to build” the Tigers’ offense.
17. LSU’s Pro Day will be covered by ESPN on March 27.
18. Here are six players to watch as Florida prepares for the start of spring practice.
19. Tennessee projects to have 83 scholarship players when the fall arrives.
20. Georgia is “hungry” to win another SEC championship, something it hasn’t done since 2005.
21. What does Missouri need to do to compete at a high level in the SEC?
22. Saint Mary’s lost to rival Gonzaga on Monday night. Is Saint Mary’s in bubble trouble?
23. Which bubble teams will step up this week? Pat Forde examines.
24. Notre Dame is set to move on to the ACC, writes Pete Thamel.