All our hearts, thoughts, & prayers go out to all those involved in yesterday's situation in Boston. As the other article emphasized, we're a country/family FIRST.....sports fans later.
1. President Barack Obama on Alabama: “I expect I just might see these guys again before I leave.”
2. Alabama’s defensive linemen are gaining experience and working on trust.
3. (UPDATE) Tide freshman running back Derrick Henry will miss Saturday’s spring game after suffering a broken tibia in last weekend’s scrimmage.
4. How good is Auburn’s group of wide receivers? It’s the best, according to Sammie Coates.
5. Auburn’s Kenneth Carter has performed well since moving from defensive tackle to end.
6. Who’s the No. 1 player to watch this year in the SEC? Johnny Manziel, according to SI.com.
7. ESPN.com’s Chris Low asks, “Where’s the respect for LSU’s Les Miles?”
8. Young players stepped up at South Carolina this spring.
9. Mississippi State is hoping redshirt freshman Beniquez Brown will make an impact this fall.
10. Seth Emerson makes his best projection of Georgia’s defensive depth chart.
11. Mark Story has 10 quick takeaways from Kentucky’s spring football game.
12. Here are some answers that were discovered during South Carolina’s spring practice.
13. Tennessee’s Jordan McRae wants to get to the NBA but knows it’s a challenging process.
14. Tennessee cornerback Justin Coleman is improving as he prepares for his junior season.
15. Dave Matter inspects Missouri’s offense as the Tigers enter their final week of spring practice.
16. From earlier: ESPN and the SEC made the right call to postpone their network announcement.
17. How will Florida’s former players fare in next week’s NFL draft? Here’s a look.
18. A recent study shows players respond poorly to verbally aggressive coaches.
19. Here’s a profile of Richard Cross and Matt Wyatt, the co-hosts of “Head to Head” radio in Mississippi.