1. What would beating Miami (Ohio) mean for Kentucky? Linebacker Avery Williamson: ”A huge, huge victory for us.”
2. Kentucky looks to quarterback Max Smith to spark the offense. Coach Mark Stoops: ”We’re trying to do whatever we have to do to win games…”
Florida at Miami
3. Florida and Miami have played each other only five times in the past five years. So is this still a rivalry game?
4. Expect a sell-out crowd and a hot, muggy day.
5. With the weather, how much will running back Matt Jones be able to play?
6. Did you know these two teams used to battle for a hand-carved Seminole war canoe?
Western Kentucky at Tennessee
7. Why Tennessee true freshman cornerback Cameron Sutton will be in the crosshairs today.
8. This second game of the year will be the first real test for Butch Jones’ Volunteers team.
9. Western Kentucky is a double-digit underdog but don’t tell that to WKU safety Jonathan Dowling: ”We don’t look at it as being underdogs. We ain’t the underdogs.”
Toledo at Missouri
10. Missouri defense will face a fast-paced no-huddle attack. Are they up to the challenge?
11. When the Toledo job came open in 1991 Gary Pinkel got it, boosted by an endorsement of an old college teammate, Nick Saban.
Alcorn State at Mississippi State
12. With Tyler Russell out with a concussion, all eyes on Mississippi State quarterback Dak Prescott.
South Carolina at Georgia
14. No South Carolina player has ever finished a four-year career undefeated against Georgia. But a victory today would change that.
15. What does Georgia need to do to stop the streak? For one thing, an almost perfect game from quarterback Aaron Murray.
16. The battle between South Carolina’s defensive line and Georgia’s offensive line will be one to watch.