November 23rd, 2013 09:00 AM║ Posted By: Mike Mitchell ║ Permalink
║ Schools: Alabama, Arkansas, Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, LSU, Mississippi State, Missouri, Ole Miss, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas A&M, Vanderbilt
Tags: Alabama, LSU, Mississippi State, South Carolina
1. Can Razorbacks deliver first SEC win for Bret Bielema? Arkansas seven-game losing streak stretches back 71 days. In SEC play. Razorbacks have dropped 10 straight, a span of 407 days.
2. Mississippi State, which has never beaten the Razorbacks in the state of Arkansas, will try to do so today with plenty of uncertainty at quarterback.
3. With a close game expected, whoever wins the fourth quarter most likely gets the victory.
Coastal Carolina at South Carolina
4. With Jadeveon Clowney and running back Mike Davis banged up, how much playing time will they see today?
5. South Carolina’s defensive linemen have dinner plans tonight – watch Missouri and Ole Miss and root for the Rebels.
Georgia Southern at Florida
5. It’s come down to this for the Gators – Georgia Southern is a must-win game.
6. With a less-than-marquee opponent and riding a five-game losing streak - how many fans will show up in The Swamp today?
Chattanooga at Alabama
7. A week before the Iron Bowl, Alabama plays another FCS team. “This is becoming something of an annual tradition.”
8. “If you had Alabama fatigue before in regards to the Crimson Tide, you’re completely exhausted right now.”
9. This will be Alabama’s second non-sellout of the season. Georgia State was the first.
Texas A&M at LSU
10. Aggies have a 10-game winning streak away from Kyle Field but LSU could become the first team to beat Johnny Manziel twice.
11. One key for A&M - containing running back Jeremy Hill.
12. In a game like this, every offensive possession counts.
13. What could have been. Johnny Manziel: “I always liked LSU. But they weren’t interested I guess.”
14. The CBS decision to show A&M/LSU instead of Missouri/Ole Miss? ”Sorry Mizzou. Sorry Rebels. No soup for you.”
|Post Comments »||No Comments|