November 23rd, 2010 02:25 PM║ Posted By: John Pennington ║ Permalink
║ Schools: Alabama, Arkansas, Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, LSU, Mississippi State, Ole Miss, South Carolina, Tennessee, Vanderbilt
Tags: Anthony Leon, Florida Gulf Coast, Iron Bowl, Kodi Burns
1. Alabama might target Auburn’s weakness in the secondary.
2. For Bama’s defense, the mission is to stop Cam Newton. (Good luck.)
3. Greg McElroy can’t be Newton, but he can beat him.
4. Yeesh. A one-point loss to St. Peter’s dropped Alabama into last place in the Paradise Jam basketball tournament.
5. Kodi Burns’ unselfishness has been a catalyst for Auburn.
6. Wes Byrum — AU’s all-time leading scorer — is looking forward to his last Iron Bowl.
7. There are plenty of “what if” scenarios surrounding the Iron Bowl.
8. Like “What if Bama loses?”
9. Home-field advantage hasn’t meant much in recent UA-AU clashes.
10. Bobby Petrino says he has a file on Les Miles and his trick plays.
11. Petrino’s not sweating the suspension (for fighting) of linebacker Anthony Leon.
12. Arkansas rolled to a 90-47 win over Florida Gulf Coast last night. (No wonder… far as I can tell the Florida Gulf Coast is filled with retirees.)
13. Razorback fans aren’t showing up to support their basketball team.
14. Gary Crowton reminds us that his LSU offense has been good enough to win 10 games.
15. Kicker Josh Jasper is “pretty upset” about not making the list of finalists for the Groza Award. (Grow up, kid.)
16. LSU’s DBs are looking forward to taking the Ryan Mallett challenge.
|Post Comments »||One Comment|