December 8th, 2010 09:20 AM║ Posted By: MrSEC.com ║ Permalink
Tags: BBL, Herald Leader, Notre Dame, UK
Content provided by John Clay’s Sidelines.
- Will experience be enough for Notre Dame against Kentucky? asks Tim Noie of the South Bend Tribune.
- Noie gives five reasons why Notre Dame has climbed quickly.
- UK men still adjusting to college terrain, writes Jerry Tipton of the Herald-Leader.
- Freedom Hall colors itself blue, writes Tipton.
- DeAndre Liggins finally hitting his stride at Kentucky, writes Brian Hamilton of the Chicago Tribune.
- My column says the Cats seem to go as Terrence Jones goes.
- Notre Dame trying to boost its resume, writes Tony Krausz of the Ft. Wayne Journal Gazette.
- Kentucky basketball daily-double is a winner for Louisville, says Eric Crawford of the Courier-Journal.
- Wildcat Coal Lodge to be smaller, more expensive, reports Cheryl Truman of the Herald-Leader.
- Joker Phillips continues reshaping his coaching staff, reports Chip Cosby of the Herald-Leader.
- Larry Vaught of the Danville Advocate-Messenger looks at possible UK staff replacements.
- Pittsburgh leaves Dave Wannstedt out in the cold, writes Matt Hinton of Yahoo Sports.
- Wannstedt resigns, but will stay at Pitt, reports Paul Ziese of the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette.
- Jennifer Smith of the H-L reports on the UK women’s rout of Tennessee Tech.
- Calipari says team will get better, reports Will Graves of the AP.
- Veteran Notre Dame a big challenge for the Cats, writes Brett Dawson of the Courier-Journal.
- B.W. Jones of the Kentucky Kernel profiles UK strength coach Rock Oliver.
- Basketball team learning to battle through adversity, writes Eric Lindsey of Cat Scratches.
- Doron Lamb is a good fit for the Cats, says Luke Winn of sportsillustrated.com.
- Kentucky marks its territory in Louisville, says Diamond Leung of espn.com.
- North Carolina game was a wake-up call for Terrence Jones, writes Aaron Smith of the Kentucky Kernel.
- Kentucky trounces Tennessee Tech, reports T.J. Walker of the Kernel.
- Joker Phillips shaking things up, says Kent Spencer of WTVQ.
- Terrence Jones wants to change, says Alan Cutler of WLEX-TV.
- Antoine Walker joins the Idaho Stampede, reports All Kentucky Hoops.
- A Sea of Blue looks at the possible form of the Enes Kanter appeal.
- Josh Harris talks with Bleed Blue Kentucky.
- Straitpinkie previews Kentucky vs. Notre Dame.
- Todd Kirby of Nation of Blue wonders whatever happened to Michael Chandler?
- Wildcat Blue Nation previews the enemy that is Notre Dame.
|Post Comments »||No Comments|