May 5th, 2012 10:48 AM║ Posted By: MrSEC.com ║ Permalink
║ Schools: Alabama, Arkansas, Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, LSU, Mississippi State, Missouri, Ole Miss, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas A&M, Vanderbilt
Tags: Bryce Brown, Georgia, Graham Stewart, Kentucky Derby
1. Premature commenting has cost Georgia coach Mark Richt some telephone privileges.
2. If either Georgia or Clemson want to cancel their 2013-14 football series, it’s going to cost millions.
3. Florida sophomore linebacker Graham Stewart will transfer.
4. LSU fan files a lawsuit against an Alabama fan over a BCS championship post-game incident.
5. Ole Miss officials hit the road to rally and unite the fan base.
6. Former Tennessee running back Bryce Brown gets a chance at a fresh start in the NFL.
7. The city of Jacksonville wants to be a player in any expanded college football playoffs.
8, Gary Parrish: “The Kentucky-Indiana series ending is another blow to one of the things that makes college basketball fun in November and December.”
9. Kentucky coach John Calipari gets a raise and a retention bonus
10. So is new Big 12 commissioner Bob Bowlsby a puppet for conference power brokers? “I would suggest you do your homework,” he said. “I haven’t been good at being a puppet over the years.”
11. If you missed change-your-conference-affiliation-Friday – here’s your update.
12. So exactly how did the horses in this year’s Kentucky Derby get their names?
|Post Comments »||No Comments|