January 7th, 2011 11:26 AM║ Posted By: John Pennington ║ Permalink
║ Schools: Alabama, Arkansas, Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, LSU, Mississippi State, Ole Miss, South Carolina, Tennessee, Vanderbilt
Tags: Cotton Bowl, Darron Thomas, Friday Night Lights, LSU
1. Ryan Mallett could have gone pro last year but chose not to. This year he’s making the move. And no Arkansas fans should blame him.
2. So who’s the next man behind center for the Razorbacks? (Tyler Wilson isn’t a lock.)
3. In the Cotton Bowl, LSU will enjoy their own Friday Night Lights in the heart of Texas.
4. LSU and Texas A&M used to have a strong rivalry… and no one seems to know exactly how that rivalry ended.
5. The Tigers will be facing an up-tempo Aggies offense that averages 80 snaps per game.
6. Here are the keys to an LSU victory tonight.
7. With Zach Mettenberger transferring in, the Cotton Bowl could be Jordan Jefferson’s last start at quarterback for the Tigers.
8. On Monday night, Darron Thomas will be quarterbacking Oregon in the BCS title game. He might’ve been playing for LSU tonight if the Tigers had called him a quarterback rather than an “athlete.”
|Post Comments »||No Comments|