September 1st, 2012 06:43 AM║ Posted By: MrSEC.com ║ Permalink
║ Schools: Tennessee
Tags: Cordarelle Patterson, David Climer Friday
1. Vols beat the Wolfpack 35-21 as Tennessee scores16 points in just 38 seconds.
2. Wide receiver Cordarelle Patterson makes his Tennessee debut – six receptions for 93 yards – including two touchdown catches.
3. What did Tennessee receivers to do to NC State cornerback All-American David Amerson? “The Volunteers made Amerson look painfully slow.”
4. Four interceptions for the Tennessee defense- only nine all of last season.
5. John Adams: “The season-ending loss to Kentucky finally can be forgotten.”
6. Mark Bradley: “For Barbara’s baby boy, it was a flying start to an important autumn.”
7. David Climer: “Friday night was the first time Dooley didn’t bring a butter knife to a sword fight.”
8. Tony Barnhart: “Based on some of the signs Friday night in Atlanta, there is reason for Volunteer fans to hope…”
9. Death in the Dome: Tennessee man plunges 35 feet from the upper level.
|Post Comments »||No Comments|