June 13th, 2011 12:47 PM║ Posted By: John Pennington ║ Permalink
║ Schools: Alabama, Arkansas, Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, LSU, Mississippi State, Ole Miss, South Carolina, Tennessee, Vanderbilt
Tags: Alabama Trent Richardson, Boston Red Sox, Ethiopia, Senquez Golson
1. When it comes to Alabama’s Trent Richardson, let the Heisman talk begin.
2. A few ex-Razorbacks have landed elsewhere after some recent “roster management” moves at Arkansas.
3. This writer thinks the Hogs are headed toward a 10-win season.
4. Defensive back Senquez Golson says he’s picked the Ole Miss football team over the Boston Red Sox.
5. UM officials want their new black bear mascot to connect with children. (So the kids’ parents won’t boo it?)
6. Joker Phillips and a pair of his Kentucky football players experienced a life-altering trip to Ethiopia last month.
7. This year’s UK basketball class might be the most hyped yet. (Yes, really.)
8. Tennessee’s football team is building character by building houses this summer.
9. When Larry Scott tried to expand the Pac-10 — now the Pac-12 — to 16 teams last summer, we suggested folks should take the man seriously. Now CBSSports.com has named the Pac-12 commish as the #1 power broker in college sports.
|Post Comments »||No Comments|