June 17th, 2012 08:03 AM║ Posted By: MrSEC.com ║ Permalink
║ Schools: Alabama, Arkansas, Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, LSU, Mississippi State, Missouri, Ole Miss, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas A&M, Vanderbilt
Tags: Father Day, Little League, LSU, SEC
1. What are the best non-conference games on the SEC schedule this fall? Here are 10 to consider.
2. Ole Miss AD Ross Bjork on concussions: “The NFL has taken a big initiative and I think college football is next.”
3. The “UK leg” lost at sea and the story of the former football player owner behind it.
4. The Kentucky decision to place a football billboard near the Louisville campus was all about season ticket holders. “We didn’t even consider the proximity of that billboard to another campus when we made the decision to purchase the space.”
5. “LSU athletics never had a year quite like this one.”
6. No matter what form a college football playoff looks like, ” the honeymoon is unlikely to last.”
7. Will the ACC look to realign its divisions?
8. The forty-year anniversary of Title IX is this week.
9. On this Father’s Day, major league lessons from dad. When Derek Jeter refused to shake the hand of a Little League opponent, his father told him, “”Time to grab a tennis racket, since you obviously don’t know how to play a team sport.”
|Post Comments »||No Comments|