November 3rd, 2011 01:15 PM║ Posted By: John Pennington ║ Permalink
║ Schools: Alabama, Arkansas, Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, LSU, Mississippi State, Ole Miss, South Carolina, Tennessee, Vanderbilt
Tags: Fewer Wildcat, Fletcher Cox, Kiehl Frazier, Meeting Saturday
1. Auburn quarterback Clint Moseley knows that opposing defenses focus on stopping Mike Dyer… which creates more opportunities in the passing game.
2. Fewer Wildcat snaps for Kiehl Frazier has helped Moseley find his rhythm, too.
3. Meeting Saturday night, Arkansas and South Carolina have both been slow starters in 2011.
4. The Razorbacks are preparing for an improved Gamecock defense. (Though we suggest you look here, too.)
5. Ole Miss’ Bryson Rose is just four field goals away from snapping Fuad Reveiz’s SEC record of 18 consecutive made field goals back in 1984.
6. The Rebels will face a Kentucky defense this weekend that features two players “that would get major playing time at Alabama.”
7. MSU’s defense is bending… but it’s not breaking.
8. Bulldog defensive tackle Fletcher Cox makes life easier for those players around him.
|Post Comments »||No Comments|