December 11th, 2010 09:51 AM║ Posted By: MrSEC.com ║ Permalink
║ Schools: Alabama, Arkansas, Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, LSU, Mississippi State, Ole Miss, South Carolina, Tennessee, Vanderbilt
Tags: Florida Penn State, Gene Frenette Oklahoma, Heisman Trophy, Outback Bowl
1. Has Florida AD Jeremy Foley talked to Boise State football coach Chris Peterson about the Gators job?
2. What Foley is looking for.
3. Gene Frenette: “Oklahoma football coach Bob Stoops skipping his media session after practice Friday night figures to ratchet up speculation about his interest in the Florida Gators job.”
4. With Urban Meyer’s resignation, the Florida-Penn State story line at the Outback Bowl is even better.
5. Mike Bianchi: “These coaches have plenty of opportunities — many more than most of us working stiffs do — to spend time with their families. If they don’t do it, it’s their own fault.”
6. “Meyer didn’t rule out coaching again someday, and many believe he will.”
7. On the day of the Heisman Trophy ceremony, the Cam Newton alleged laptop theft story reemerges.
8. One year after his Auburn visit, the spotlight shines on Cam Newon in the Big Apple.
9. Jason Whitlock: “Cam Newton is the perfect player to win the Heisman Trophy.”
10. Gus Malzahn is Vandy’s top choice.
11. Jon Solomon: “Gus Malzahn possesses multiple options.”
12. Sorry, Auburn students. You will have class on the day of the BCS Championship Game.
|Post Comments »||No Comments|