November 29th, 2010 01:24 PM║ Posted By: MrSEC.com ║ Permalink
Tags: Gainesville Sun, SEC, South Carolina, Tim Tucker
Content provided by John Clay’s Sidelines.
- Auburn takes No. 1 BCS rankings spot from Oregon, reports Evan Woodbery of the Mobile Press-Regsiter.
- Two SEC division winners were not the picks at the beginning, writes Ron Higgins of the Memphis Commercial Appeal.
- Auburn hopes playing South Carolina again will turn out twice as nice, writes Jay G. Tate of the Montgomery Advertiser.
- South Carolina playing some of its best football going into title game, reports Travis Haney of the Charleston Post and Courier.
- Florida knocks off Florida State in basketball, reports Kevin Brockway of the Gainesville Sun.
- John Adams of the Knoxville News-Sentinel writes that bowl trips can sometimes go bad.
- Urban Meyer says Florida’s rebuilding project begins now, writes Robbie Andreu of the Gainesville Sun.
- Houston Nutt denies reports linking him to Colorado job, reports the Northeast Mississippi Daily Journal.
- Mark Richt says he has no interest in Miami opening, reports Tim Tucker of the AJC.
- For every Iron Bowl winner there is a loser, writes Mark Wiedmer of the Chattanooga Times Free Press.
|Post Comments »||No Comments|